In Denmark, one in 10 patients is infected with a hospital-acquired infection during hospitalisation, resulting in re-admissions equivalent to around 400,000 extra days each year.
Improving the hygienic standard on beds and mattresses can help reduce the number of readmissions and is therefore a good investment both in terms of patient safety and operational costs.
Our products reduce dangerous bacteria by 95-100% depending on the type of bacteria. This result has been thoroughly tested and validated. This is how we reduce hospital infections and readmissions.
Cleaning and automation solutions for hospitals
- Improves hygiene
- Breaks the chain of infection
- Reduces hospital infections
- Proven bacterial results <2.5 cfu/cm2
Efficient, flexible and proven
- The fastest and most effective disinfection system on the market
- Up to 25 beds and 80 mattresses per hour
- Proven and tested SonoSteam® technology
- Possibility for conveyor systems, handling of mattresses, etc.
- Always individually customised solutions
Good for both the working environment and the climate
- Optimises the working environment
- Time-saving process
- Green sustainable system with a recirculating washing process
- Low running costs
Region Hovedstaden, København
Sygehus Sønderjylland, Aabenraa
Sygehus Sønderjylland, Sønderborg
DNV, Gødstrup hospital
DNU, Skejby hospital
midtVask – DNU Skejby hospital
NAU, Nyt Universitetshospital
Nyt Universitetshospital Køge
Centralsjukhuset Karlstad sjukhus
Helse Midt Norge
Nyt Stavanger Sykehus