SEMI-STAAL wins contract for a full automatic washing system for 100 bins/ hour
SEMI-STAAL wins an order for a full automatic washing plant for Vemag bins to the largest charcuterie in Northern Europe.
SEMI-STAAL is going to deliver a full automatic HACCP designed installation for washing and desinfication of approx. 100 Vemag bins/hour.
The installation consists of:
– Infeed conveyor which transports the bins to a turning station
– Turning station that takes the bin from floor level and turns them to
an upside down position on infeed conveyor
– Pre-rinse section with automatic belt filter
– Lye section with inside and outside wash of the bins
– Rinsing section with inside and outside rins of the bins
– Disinfection of bins
– Accumulation of bins for drying
– Turning device that takes the bins from the outfeed conveyor and
turns them with the upside up on floor level
The installation is designed to meet the customer’s very high demands on bacteriological cleanness and hygenic machine design. The installation is connected to the company’s main SCADA system where records on operational temperature, pressure, capacity are logged.
The machine is equipped with touch screen HMI and the control system is based on Siemens S7.
For further information please contact us on +45 44 98 65 35 or firstname.lastname@example.org
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.