Smoke trolley washer
SEMI-STAAL offers two different smoke trolley washing systems.
One is a floor mounted machine where a conveyor system feeds and discharge the trolleys in/ out of the washing chamber.
The other model is a pit mounted machine where the trolley is manually fed/ discharged to/ from the washing chamber.
Our solutions are often tailor-made to meet the specific requirements for hygiene, space and capacity. All washing machines are made according to the HACCP principles.
The capacity of the two models span from 20-40 trolleys/hour – depending of washing time. A double system can also be made if capacity requirements are higher.
Unique Selling Points
- The dark surface smog on the trolleys are cleaned off with guarantee
- Easy to operate and maintain
- Plug and play system
- Amongst the lowest “Total Cost of Ownership” in the industry
- Easy access to inside of machine through large doors
- Nozzles are individually positioned to ensure that all surfaces are cleaned
- Nozzles are positioned close to the surface for optimal cleaning
- Rotating nozzle system for outside cleaning of trolley
- Fixed nozzle frame cleaning bottom frame and wheels
- The trolley is fixed during the washing process
- Only norm components are used
- Environmental friendly – low on water and detergent consumption
- Hygienic design / HACCP design
- Touch screen operation
- Variable washing time (1-10 min)
- One or two door system
- Integrated CIP system
- Automatic drain system
- Heating mode: Steam, hot water, gas, or electric
- Remote access to PLC through modem
- Drying of trolleys